5.11 Tactical Men's Stryke Operator Uniform Pants w/Flex-Tac Mechanical Stretch, Style 74369
Check Aramex Shipping Ratex
5.11 Men's Bottoms
Short (160 -171.5), Regular (172.7 -184.1), Tall (185.4 - 190.5).
Using measuring tape, measure your body (not over clothing) and refer to diagram as a guide. If you fall between sizes, order the Smaller size for a tighter fit or the Larger size for a looser fit.
Measure around the base of your neck
Measure under arms and around the fullest part of your chest with measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Slightly bend elbow and measure from center back neck, over top of shoulder and down to wrist.
Measure around your waist where you wear your pants.
Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hip with the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Measure inside of leg from crotch to ankle or desired length.
he 5.11 Stryke® Pant is what all other pants want to be. Made of our patent-pending two-way Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch fabric, finished with stain- and soil-resistant Teflon®, the 5.11 Stryke® pant is exceptionally durable. With 12 pockets, reinforcements in strategic places, and a self-adjusting waistband, it’s high-performance functionality at its finest.
Features and Benefits
- 65 %25 25 polyester/ 35 %25 25 cotton mechanical stretch Flex-Tac® ripstop, 6.8-oz., Teflon™ finish
- Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch provides lasting durability that moves with you
- Teflon™ finish resists water, dirt, and stains for longer wear
- Front pockets sized for EDC items
- 12 total pockets
- Self- adjusting tunnel waistband
- Gusseted construction
- Articulated knees
- Bartacking at major seams and stress points
- 12 total pockets, including double- deep cargo pockets
- Rinse washed
- YKK® zippers and Prym® snaps
Stryke pant details